Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Moisture Balance Styling Custard

The Styling Custard is great for braid or twist outs and wash and go styles. This light weight formula gives wonderful definition, hold and shine. This is my first time with a styling custard. I decided to try using this as a wash n go. What I like about this custard is its not too thin and creamy.


I can't put my finger on the scent but I am smelling honey in it. After I washed my hair and while it was soaking wet i put maybe a quarter sized drop in my hair. I shimmied it thru and the definition was wonderful. My curlies were springing to life. I loved the hold and when it dried, it wasn't crunchy at all. This is a wonderful if you are using it on twists as well. Very nice hold. Come and check out Moisture Balance on facebook and on their site www.etsy.com/shop/moisturebalance . I give Moisture Balance Styling Custard 5 jars out of 5.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna have to try this. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete