Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

TuShea Butter Cream in Jamaican Punch

TuShea Butter Cream products are made with 100% un-refined shea butter as well as all natural ingredients and essential oils.
Great for hair & skin to provide moisture! Use for all types of skin even if suffering from dermatological issues like eczema, dermatitis, and allergies.
When I first smelled Jamaican Punch, I fell back in my chair. It smells so good and yummy.  My daughter came over to do a sniff test too. Let's just say I had to pry it from her hands.
 I like that its semi hard and believe me when I tell you, a little goes a long way. I use this after I take a shower. It goes on smooth and my skin feels soft. I also put some on my daughter in the morning and send her off to school. I smell YUMMY! My next idea is to use these on my twists and see how that works. If you are looking for a delicious butter cream, go check out TuShea Butter Cream on facebook and on their site www.tusheabuttercream.com . Look at these scents: Jamaican Punch, Loving You, Chocolate Cookie, Almonila, Peace for Men, Original Shea, Peace for Ladies, Lavender Love, Enchanted Apple, and Ask about customized scents. I give TuShea Butter Cream 5 Creams out of 5.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your blog on this, I am going to take your word and order some of the body butter. I feel in love with "Puka body butter " the price is outrageous!! I thought I was going to have to take a loan out to buy a 4 oz jar.Geez!!!!! The price of the Tushea butter cream is much more reasonable.This could be what I have been looking for. Thanks for your very informative blog.

    ReplyDelete